Oct 30, 2011

Autumn colours at Södermalm

Södermalm is one of my favourite areas in Stockholm. It's so lively and full of shops, restaurants and beautiful people.

In between the busy streets there are also little green areas such as this one, where I had a walk just the other day. It's a small area just minutes from Skanstull underground station.

I take my son to the nearby swimming hall once a week and have been looking how the beautiful scenery has turned from summer green to lovely autumn colours.

The area has maybe 20 tiny cottages with tiny gardens and its surrounded by tall apartment buildings and a massive bridge leading to a ring road. I suppose that's also what makes this quite special, at least in my mind. Here's a few pictures I took on my last walk around there.





No comments: