Apr 10, 2012

Pretty Easter

Easter arrived, and I wanted to try these dyed eggs that I saw at one of the blogs I follow. Design Mom always has great ideas! I was pleased how easy it was and how pretty they were! This year I was in time with the Easter grass so it was the perfect length.





My son Joonatan, 3 years, had also made such a lovely Easter branch at daycare, I placed it on the dinner table.



Balcony is not yet too warm, since the temperature dropped to zero (and below during the night). This is, however, perfect temperature for some plants. Tulips last for weeks out in the balcony! Here are few pictures of my spring balcony.






Now I'm just hoping the weather will get a bit warmer soon so we can all enjoy the balcony, not just from the living-room window, but actually sit out there.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kivoja keväisiä kuvia oot ottanu!
Tulis jo ne ilmat kun tarkenee ulkona istuskella... T: Katjas